Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gumshoes 4 Hire

Hey, gang.  I know there's gotta be one or 2 of ya still up, so I thought I'd give ya another sneak peek into another one of my creator owned properties called Gumshoes 4 Hire (intergalactic crimestoppers).  I've roughed out 56ish panels so far, and about 12 more panels to go to wrap up chapter 1 for it.

Some of you may recognize some of the goons getting away...more will be revealed later on down the line.  :)

Text is only temporary for your reading enjoyment.  Still trying to figure out how I'm going to handle it, so pull your punches. :)

Story and Art by Sean Galloway.

Hope ya'll digs!

1 comment:

  1. This is SEAN YOUNG?
    You now work NOVA SCOTIA with SEALS?
    You don't ever get in touch with me because I condemn COGHLAN - MP?
    U want my email?
    GERRY and RICK have it,
    I have been asking about you for YEARS but your parents kept me from communicating!
    When the courts come to imprison both your parents...I WILL TELL THEM
    YOU BEGGED NANA TO TAKE YOU at the age of 12! SHE DID NOT UNDERSTAND...but JUDGES WILL.
    You were NEVER a TERRORIST- PEDOPHILE - or DRUG PUSHER...until
    BOTH YOUR PARENTS DEMANDED YOU BE THE SAME...THROUGH
    HATRED...and NEO- NAZI MILITARY.
    AND the MOVIE-" KANSAS KINGS" - will KILL every single parent who ever tries to do that, again.
    Tell AMI MANN we are with her if she , too, goes after SUMMER.
    " Director" " for the movie?
    MICHAEL MANN.

    ReplyDelete